kifknits

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Amazing Lace team is hit with insomnia and disaster strikes!!!!!!
Well not a good night (nor morning) to report on.
I was having a good relationship with Flirty until insomnia hit last night and I thought well just push thru a row and then you can sleep. Not the best plan of action for Team Kifknits.
See the damage below

Ok , so there are 4 holes here


And 3 holes on this side


So I have either added a yo or forgot a yo and who knows what I did in between - back to the lifeline we go. Reminder - NO MORE KNITTING LACE WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Went to Wednesday night knit group tonight, the air conditioning was broke so it was time to go home. But I did cast on for the second clog. And luckily too hot to do any browsing or shopping.

Will be going to machine knitting group tomorrow night, finally going to learn how to use my lace carriage on my Studio 700! I am excited as learning how to use my machines better is one of my goals for Summer of Stash.

Knit On or Frog Back! (depending on how YOUR day was)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

at least you have the lifeline! good luck with the redo.

10:32 AM  
Blogger BrownBerry said...

Looks great so far - VERY smart that you're using a lifeline too.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home